Thursday, February 6, 2014

Intro to a Blog

I've never been big on "putting myself out there" but as I get to a point where my book is ready to be published, I'm learning that being anti-social might be a little hindering to what I need to accomplish. I've been reluctant about showing people my work for a long time but I guess that attitude needs to change if I want to get serious about a career as illustrator and writer. So this blog is my attempt to be a little more forefront about my book, the art, the process of getting a book published and myself. I really want this to be a somewhat instructional blog to other would-be comic creators while also helping me find a way to be more expressive about my own work.

I was thinking of a video that will help represent this blog and I think this might be the one. It's not the funniest thing I've seen but I think it will represent my posts pretty well. A grown man bitching and whining about things that most will see as childish but hopefully doing so with as much intensity and class as these old British dudes.


No comments:

Post a Comment